Over 30 years of ownership, brokerage, and management of B and C Class Multifamily properties in Texas and Colorado has contributed to Catalyst’s competitive advantage over many of its third-party counterparts in the industry.
Some of these advantages are:
- Experience: 30+ years, over 30,000 units managed & over 250 multifamily transactions brokered. Our principals have personally been involved in the ownership of over 5,000 units. We operate every asset as if it were our own, investing heavily to ensure each property thrives and can be labeled as a financial and operational success.
- Technology: With the implementation of the OneSite property management system designed by RealPage, Catalyst Multifamily is able to provide institutional type technological advances, amenities, and conveniences to our residents, our staff, our investors and our owner clients.
- Standardization: We firmly believe that having well-established and proven systems, standardized across all platforms, is the most effective and efficient method to ensure the highest level of property management. Specifically, Catalyst Multifamily has developed a 157-page standard operating manual detailing every aspect of our management philosophy, from implementation to execution.
- Staff to Unit Ratio: Numerous competitors of Catalyst have a lesser degree of oversight over their management portfolio due to marginalized staffing and insufficient allotment of units to a given administrator. To ameliorate this concern, Catalyst Multifamily keeps a healthy ratio with respect to units managed and staff employed.
- Transparency: Our Company is fully cognizant of the fact that the properties in which we manage are typically the largest and most important asset our investors and owners have. It is essential that our clients are always well informed and kept up to date on the operations of their properties and it’s the financial health. Our owners always have real time access to all operations and accounting information.
- Employee Motivation: We have a strong belief that if you properly incentivize your management staff, they will perform at a higher level, increasing profitability of the asset under management. We have designed a compensation structure for our managers based on the performance of a given property. As a result, everyone’s focus is held steady towards maximizing the net operating income of the property. This, in turn, allows us to focus on maximizing value and increasing cash on cash figures.
- Line Item Awareness: The principals and staff of Catalyst have an extensive background in financial analysis and multifamily management operations. From reducing property tax exposure to utility cost evaluation & reduction, Catalyst Multifamily is committed to improving the profitability of all assets under management.
- A Passion for Management: At Catalyst Multifamily Management, we approach every property we manage as if it were our own. We are personally invested in the success of our Client’s investments and the exponential effect that has on our shared growth.